Shikhar Insurance employee died as a result of an electrocution
DAILY DIGEST (Click here to view daily digest)

Shikhar Insurance employee died as a result of an electrocution

english.makalukhabar.com . 1 month ago
CHITWAN: MAY. 22 – A Shikhar Insurance employee died as a result of an electric shock in Bharatpur-10, Chitwan. Another person was hurt. Sakuntala Poudel Subedi, 32, was electrocuted while removin...
Comment
Liked by
Liked by
0 /600 characters
Hamro Patro - Connecting Nepali Communities
Hamro Patro is one of the first Nepali app to include Nepali Patro, launched in 2010. We started with a Nepali Calendar mobile app to help Nepalese living abroad stay in touch with Nepalese festivals and important dates in Nepali calendar year. Later on, to cater to the people who couldn’t type in Nepali using fonts like Preeti, Ganesh and even Nepali Unicode, we built nepali mobile keyboard called Hamro Nepali keyboard.